The building that now houses The Brooklyn-roosevelt was originally Completed in 1907 and designed by the architects Helmle, Huberty & Hudswell
Other notable works by the same ARCHITECTS include:
the Boat House, Prospect Park
St. Barbara’s Roman catholic church, Bushwick
St. Gregory the Great Church, Crown Heights North
Hotel Bossert, Brooklyn Heights
this beautiful bank was built in what was then a stronghold of manufacturing at the nexus of Bedford Stuyvesant and Bushwick. It's primary customers were local businesses. Originally know as the Eastern District Saving Bank, it was renamed in 1920 to The Roosevelt savings bank. THe existing structure was converted to an apartment complex in 2016 and now holds 49 residences.
For more information see the following link: Brownstoner